Saturday, June 27, 2015

Never Current


I’ve mentioned that I often write these posts ahead of time. If the muse crawls into my fingers, I often write several at a time. Consequently, by the time I post them, the subjects tend to be old news. My readership, however, isn’t what others have, so who cares, right? I do. Since I’m a writer by trade, I need to promote me and by extension, my writing.

Since I was deep in the closet when I started this blog, the readership didn’t matter. Now, I’m preparing to come out to all my family & friends and extend my public writing career to my authentic self. To accomplish that, I need to promote my blog. To accomplish that, I need to be current and consistent.

In an effort to do that, I began to post a series of articles last week. I set them to publish on their own but life got in the way and I didn’t get Friday published. As I said, my goal is to be consistent. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment