Friday, March 7, 2014

Next Year

http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/
As you might’ve guessed, I didn’t achieve my goals. I just wasn’t ready for Diva Las Vegas this year. I’ve had a few setbacks, and I didn’t drop those dress sizes I planned. I could probably still go, but I don’t have the money.

On another note, I might be the last transgender person to see Trans America. I liked the story and I felt the actress did a good job, but like everybody else, I would’ve preferred to see a transgender woman play the role.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407265/
Still, another subject is the Just My Size comfort bra I purchased. As you know, I have Size 52D breasts and love the support I get from a bra, but when I wore the comfort bra, well, Viva La Difference. For the first time ever, my breasts didn’t bounce independently when I walk. They bounced together, but if I walked carefully, with femininity, they didn’t bounce at all.

I now, wear that bra at work as much as I can, but alas, it must be laundered. I need to get more of them. The comfort bra doesn’t flatter my shape like more traditional bras, but I am blessed with plenty of breast. I am a woman, and it shows through my top and my comfort bra.



http://www.justmysize.com/plus-size/bras/
just-my-size/jms-pure-comfort-bra-25292
As Diva approaches, I glance at my goals for my transgender year. At my age, I can’t afford to miss any deadlines. I know there is life after middle age, and it will be filled with my feminine self. Perhaps I want more than is possible, but as youth fades away, I lament the closed doors. Doors that open onto certain rites of passage that every woman goes through. I will write more on that next time.

Anyway, next year will be my year. Diva will be my coming out party. See you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment