Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm a traditional Old Broad

Or should that be Nontraditional?

I feel ashamed when I read posts by Cyristi Hart, when she talks about doing it with dignity. She takes pride in being a classy woman. I've noticed she isn't alone in that thinking. It's true that Transgender MTF people should be the prettiest women on the planet. Simply because it takes so long to get ready.

One of the things I like about the male role, (Besides standing up to pee), is getting ready quickly. In my fiction, I created a female character who is non traditional. She is very femminine, but like a guy, she gets ready on the fly. Shower, towel dried hair, mascara and lipstick. There are times when she primps and takes a while to dress. When she does, she pops eyeballs and turns heads, but mostly she can't be botherd.

I can't help believing I would be like that, if I were born female. Now, I have to shave, put on concealer and foundation just to get started. I wonder, though, how much identity coverup I would do if I moved away where nobody knew me.

When I finish with transition and if I go through with SRS, I wonder how much primping I will do. I'm an old broad, who cares. after all, isn't transition about who you are, not what you look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment