Thursday, February 19, 2015

Believe

I found a trinket at the convenience store the other day. Not that it hasn’t been done before, (Remember the pet rock?) Somebody got the brilliant idea to sell rocks. I bought the one above.

I’ve never been one to buy gimmicks and like everybody, I carry far too many things in my pockets, both metaphorically and literally. This rock intrigued me, however. You get the idea. A person carries it like rosaries, and they rub it while they focus on the desired wish.

My one wish is to be the woman I always wanted to be. Now, whenever somebody is cruel to the boy who would be a girl, I can rub the stone and believe. I believe I can make my life complete. I can draw confidence from the woman I am. I can catch the brass ring, because I believe.

Sisters, you can too.   


No comments:

Post a Comment