Friday, July 10, 2015

Blessing, Curse, or a Two Edged Sword


I have written about it before, but as a child, I had boobs. Not a good thing if you’re trying to fit into the mold thrust upon you by birth gender. My boobs were the source of ridicule, but so was the fact I loved to play house.

When I started cross-dressing, I took pleasure in the fact they filled my mother’s bra. I wanted to cut them off when boys tried to squeeze them in gym class. Perverts! Even if a CIS girl went, topless, into the boy’s dressing room, they wouldn’t have been treated like I was. Anyway, as a confused girl, forced to be a boy, I did everything to hide my boobs.

Looking back on that time, I wish I’d known about binders, but at night, I reveled in the pleasure of how they felt in a halter-top. They were my two edged sword. Oh how I wished I could be who I wanted to be.

Now that I’m older, and in transition, I celebrate my boobs. They fill my 52D bra and they look good under a tight shirt. Even without a bra, I look down and find joy in them. Now, I smile when I catch somebody looking at my chest. The tale-tell look on faces gives their thoughts away and in my mind I scream, I’m a woman damn it.

Over the course of my life, I assumed being overweight caused them to grow. Now I think different. I wonder if my male body kept a residual effect of being female in the womb. Still, my nipples are farther to the side, like man boobs, but I never wore a training bra. I never wore a bra for more than a few hours at night.

Also, without going into detail, my nipples have always been sensitive. When I suffered from a mysterious condition that I think was estrogen overdose, my breasts grew and my nipples were a source of pleasure.

I guess the proof will come, when I finally overcome the bulge and drop four dress sizes. I will know if they are mine or they are his. Even so, I look forward to getting into a smaller size. Hormones will distribute fat in a different way, and my nipples will be straight.

With all that to look forward to, I can’t wait. Like I said my boobs have been a two edged sword, but I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment