Sunday, March 29, 2015

Babysteps, Again


I wore a bra to work the other day. Considering the conservative nature of my workplace,
It was not a small thing. I wore it under one of his big shirts so it couldn’t be seen unless you looked close. It might not have been visible, but the bra did its job and supported my breasts. That was certainly visible and I was proud.

All day long if I noticed at all, I thought of my transition and how far I’ve come. I celebrate each small step toward GRS. I see others achieving their goals and I think of my wasted years. Never the less I’m taking steps and I couldn’t be happier. Wearing a bra to work, was a small step, but it was a major step toward my self-esteem.

I am a woman, and I’m following my dream. There is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment