Monday, September 30, 2013

The Little Reminders



I got a comment on my post last week from Pat who said, I wear panties and pantyhose (and sometimes bras and camis) under my male clothes about 90% of the time. I find that the garments serve as a tactile connection to my femme nature.

As you know, I can relate. When I decided to transition, I started wearing panties everyday. I think we all have little things we do that help us bend the masculine role we play.

I share a bathroom with my daughter and she isn’t the tidiest housekeeper. Often when I pass by her makeup, I put something on even though I’m on my way back to bed.

The other day, I stepped out of the shower and misted myself with her perfume. I went to work and smelled it all day. The aroma was a reminder of my transition and it made me smile.

Love Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment