Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Awake My Transgender Soul--Finish the Training O' Padawan



I last time I posted that I was getting off the train. then I panicked and asked if somebody would let me back on. I came to grips with a simple truth this week . . .  I am transgender. I cannot go back. no matter what failures in live life drove me back to my feminine desires, I must complete my quest.

I want to be the woman I was born to be. We all have similar stories. a boy who is lost in the world. A boy who played with dolls and wanted to be a girl. I had all of that. Gym class was hell, and nobody is more cruel than teenage boys. Except teenage girls that is.

Anyway. my life of trying to fit into the masculine role, failed. I rediscovered my all consuming feminine desires and I persued them.

The seciond chance I mentioned has not helped. I am failing again. I plead with the universe to awaken my transgender soul. let me be the woman I was born to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment